AAUW Scholarship Award 2013
The Cleveland, Mississippi Branch of AAUW seeks nominations for two outstanding young women to be given a $100.00 cash prize and membership to AAUW for one year.
- Must be a full-time student at Delta State University.
- Must be classified as a Junior or Senior with 80 or more semester hours.
- Each nomination must contain the following:
- A nomination letter from a member of AAUW or a DSU faculty or staff member,
- A brief letter of introduction from the nominee that addresses why she should receive the award,
- The nominee’s current resume.
- All nominations must be sent via email to Joi Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00 p.m. on Monday, April 1, 2013.
Selection and Notification
- AAUW members will start reviewing nomination materials on Tuesday, April 2 and the two recipients will be notified by phone on Wednesday, April 10.
- The Scholarship Award will be presented to the recipients during the Languages and Literature, Social Sciences, and History Honors Banquet on Thursday, April 25 from 6:30-9:00 p.m. in the Jacob Conference Center, Ewing Hall.